- No predefined proxy functions at the remote endpoints
- Easily group and share functons among hosts / processes using Namespaces / Namespace Groups
- Proxy functions parameters are validated as if defined locally.
- Optional: pre-flight encyrption
- No strict RPC message structure / size limit, within json serializable constraints
Common Use Cases
- State sharing among forked workers
- Shared Database connections / cache
- Shared Queues
- Worker Pooling - Easy centralization for workers and distribution of work.
- Function Chaining